Monday, June 13, 2016

Chess

This week we saw these 2 people in the street in front of their store. They asked us if we were good at Chess. Needless to say I started to play. This old guy killed me!! but, while I was playing my companion was talking to this other guy named Juxhin! He said he thinks our message is interesting and wants to meet with us!   Basically because we played chess, he now loves us! 

We meet one of our investigator's wife, and she is very interested too! funny story! We skipped 2nd and 3rd hour of church to meet them because their child was tired and didn't want to walk all the way, but it was great! We had an amazing lesson with them! I can't wait for him to get baptized! He is my best friend! He's so awesome!

Our friend Besnik will get baptized this next week! He is so cool! I will send pictures for sure next week! :) He is also my best friend! He is so funny!

Spiritual thought:
Today we went to the house of the Sadiku family. They have a child suffering from some mental problems. We gave him a blessing. It was one of the most spiritual experiences of my life! Christ lives His children so much that when he came to the America's he gave all the children a special blessing and angels ministered to them. I could feel that love and that Spirit today when we gave this child a blessing. That feeling is undescribable!  I know Christ loves his children! 

Love Elder Michael Uestën