Tuesday, March 22, 2016

LAST WEEK IN THE MTC #BestWeekThusFar

The reason why this week was the best week was because:

1. I got to leave the MTC grounds! (I went to the doctor) my eye had a sty (Don't worry mom I'm okay)

2. Our District taught the new missionaries how to be good missionaries. We taught an investigator (in English :/ lame huh?) for 5 mins we just talked to the investigator and got to know them, then left.

3. I got a new name tag!! And this is how they spell it Elder Ueston, But when I get there I am going to have it say Elder Uestën.

4. Grandma Jane sent me cinnamon rolls! they are delicious!!! #G-MA_JANE.2016

5. I got my flight plans! We will leave to Chicago at 12:30PM-4:39PM, to Germany at 6:00PM-9:45AM, and to ALBANIA at 10:50 AM-1:05AM.(all different time zones) I'm excited!

6. The temple dedication! I loved it. It was glorious and beautiful!! The song "The Spirit of God" was amazing!! In that song is says "The vail is beginning to burst" and it was!! Hearing all the missionaries singing that song was AMAZING!!!

Spiritual Thought:
In the BoM BIBLE AND D&C they all say that if you testify of Christ you will have the spirit. As missionaries and members of church every message we share should focus on Christ. "We talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, and we prophesy of Christ." When I was teaching a lesson the investigator asked "why we teach about Joseph Smith, Isn't your Church about Christ?" and we said "Through Joseph Smith, Christ restored his Church. We are here to Testify of Him" and after that we could feel the spirit so much!

Love
Elder Weston





Grandma Jane cinnamon rolls