Monday, October 17, 2016

"It's like I am drinking America!"

This week I went on an exchange with the zone leaders! I went with Elder Divkovic aka my dad! It was a lot of fun to be back with him! He is German! I made him try KoolAid for the first time, he said "it's almost like I am drinking America"

We went and visited the Nebbies (a couple that has been members for a while.) He was telling us how he went to the SLC Temple, in the 90's with some members from Albania, and they did a voice test to see who would be best for the voices in the temple. He was chosen as Jesus and his friend was a little upset because he was choose as Satan.

This guy named Brother T* is the coolest! He has been a member for about 22 years and he has the strongest testimony I have even seen. What an amazing example!

Spiritual Thought:
We have an investigator named Ar* (another one) he watched a movie called finding Faith in Christ with him, he felt the Spirit so strong. It just proved to me that when we testify of Christ and his mission, people will feel the Spirit! This is the Church of Christ, when we testify of his Atonement we will have the Spirit!

I know that Christ is our Redeemer and loves us, and died for us so that we can live with our Heavenly Father again in happiness!


Love,
Elder Michael Ueston


Some Qofte (sausage), Fries, and Bread! 


Random fruit we found! It didn't taste like anything, at least it looked cool!

Me and my dad! he is trying to look too cool for school!
Elevator selfie! That is always a must!