Monday, October 3, 2016

Tirane

This week I came to Tirane, it is awesome! We don't have a car here but we use buses a lot. I'll miss driving! I have 8 people in my district 3 of us are from the same MTC group and 1 other is my dad (trainer). I am really excited for this District!

About 20 new missionaries came in this week! We helped them and we went tracting and street contacting with a few of them!

Spiritual thought:
In Alma 34:8 This is Alma's Testimony "..I will testify unto you of myself that these things are true.. that I do know that Christ shall come among the children of men, to take upon him the transgressions of his people, and that he shall atone for the sins of the world.."  I just would like to add my testimony onto Alma's and say that I know that Christ came among the children of men, and took upon him the transgressions of the world and he atoned for the sins of the world.