Tuesday, July 25, 2017

convert

President came down to "The Lush" and we had interviews with him! Right before that we were having a lesson with our favorite recent convert!
Our conversation with our recent convert!
Us: "we would have to make the lesson fast because our president was coming."
Her:"so... do you want me to cut some watermelon?"
Us: "no. like we said we don't have to much time"
Her: "well don't worry about it he can wait for 30 mins"
Us: "no. like he is important. We have to be back on time"
Her: "He can wait, no one is more important then anyone else. Just when he calls tell him you are around the corner and then get there in 15 or 30 mins"
I just started laughing so hard!!!
This is why everyone is 15 mins late to lessons! haha

This week was good! I gave a talk in church. Made a game of Jeopardy for FHE using the BoM for tonight! Met people. English course. Pretty normal.

In district meeting I related my dog named Millie to Alma 20 and 22! Pretty much the best spiritual thought I have ever had!

Spiritual thought:
"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever." Alma 26:12
I am so grateful for Ammon's great example of true worship of God!


Love you all! have a great week!
Elder Michael Ueston