Wednesday, August 2, 2017

trustworthy kids

One of our investigators was a little confused when he misread the word
"Bota e shpirtave" (the spirit world) and he said
"Bota e shqipareve" (the world of Albanians.)
The look on his face was priceless!

We had a lesson about turning the other cheek with our favorite recent convert. She said, she doesn't want to turn the other cheek, but she will hit them 3 times! Her excuse was, "What if someone is robbing you?" I am not just going to let them take my stuff! haha fair enough.

Family home evening last week was a big hit, a total of 3 people came! Not all at the same time btw... I hope it goes better this week!!

We made pizza. It was good!

This lady came up to me on the road, I'd talked to her one time before, and she said "Hey watch my 'store'" aka. table on the road, "I have to go and buy something." She was like 70 years old. We sat there for like 10 mins, then she came back and she was grateful! It was service... I guess. I guess we looked like trustworthy kids! #blessed

I pulled out my butchers knife this week, to cut a watermelon, and with my 90° perfect cut, I cut it right in half!! I also cut the plastic cutting board right in half along with it... I forgot how strong I was... whoops.. that's what I get for doing the fitness game!

After District meeting we got ice cream!

Spiritual thought: "For thus saith the scripture: Choose ye this day, whom ye will serve." Choose to serve The Lord! As I have served The Lord I have felt some of the greatest joys of my life! I invite you all to Serve Him as well!!


Love you all! Have a great week!
Elder Michael Ueston









"Hey watch my 'store'" aka. table on the road 



We made pizza 


We also made a watermelon hammock