Tuesday, August 29, 2017

waffle

This week we got a call from president this is how it went:
Pres: "Elder Weston you are training"
Me: "cool"
Yeah so I'm training and I will probably be 1st counselor in my area as well! I am excited! but I will miss Elder Larsen! Cry emoji.  Larsen BYEEEEEEE! I'm getting my son on Thursday!

This week we had a baptism! Ag* and La*, they brought their families, then they all came to church! We doubled the attendance in sacrament this week! #Blessed! Also Ag* got in the water while we weren't looking before the baptismal service and get all wet! hahah super funny!

I went to Berat for an exchange and ate a really good waffle!

Spiritual thought: I am grateful for families! Family are so amazing! I am grateful for my family and their love for me! I know that I will be with them forever through God's Plan!

Love you all! have a great week!
Elder Michael Ueston