Thursday, December 7, 2017

a Teacher

Hello Americans! I will be back in your wonderful country soon! I got my flight plans!  Albania to Italy. Italy to NYC, NYC to SLC.  You may think I am already home, because they gave me an assignment, already, to talk in my home ward but don't worry I am still here!

It has been raining a lot this last week! We had to go to Tirane. As we were trying to leave and the road was closed because of flooding, so we had to turn around. We tried going down another road but then we wondered if that road may be closed too.  We asked President, He said "Just stay for safety." We stayed at Elder Larsen and Elder Lords's house! They were both in my group but are leaving 11 days before me! We eventually got back to Lushnje!

We have been handing out hundreds of English course flyers! We handed out 2000 flyers! thus far! We have about 400 left and the course starts tomorrow!  Lets hope we got some people there!

We have been preparing 2 of our friends Gesi and Jona for baptism! They are super ready! I can't wait for their baptism on the 16th!


Spiritual Thought:
This week I have been thinking about what an honor it is to be a Teacher! I love being able to teach people of the gospel! I love teaching people about the truths that I have found and love hearing people tell me about the simple truths that they have found! I invite you all to write down the truths the spirit teaches you!


Love you all! have a great week!
Elder Michael Ueston