Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Thanksgiving

Still here yes! how much longer? until Dec 28th

This week we had transfers, so I went to Tirane! Then we came back home to Lushnje! After, we had a mission conference on Thursday for Thanksgiving! It was a lot of fun! I MC'ed and gave my last testimony! It was kinda weird how that is probs the last time I will see all those people! But life! Then we came back home!
This Saturday my homie S*, 81 years old came to the waters of baptism! He was so happy! He said "if the water is cold or hot I will still get it" I love that man!
Then today we went to Tirane just 1 more time!!!! To play frisbee! It was raining the whole time and we got super wet then we realized we didn't have any other clothes! It was worth it because I got to see all of those cool missionaries from Tirane!

Spiritual thought: I have found so much joy during my mission. One of the best feelings in the world is when you see someone change there life and come unto Christ! Something that Seit said made me think. He said "My life was in vain. I believed in God but I didn't know who he was, until you came!" The Gospel changes lives!


Love you all!
Elder Michael Ueston