Monday, September 26, 2016

Transferred to Tirane

I got the call from mission President! I am going to Tirane, 1st ward, and I will be co-senioring with Elder Lords! I am so excited!  I have been in Elbasan for the past 6 months, I am excited to try somewhere else! But I will miss Elbasan!

Shout out to Grandma Jane I got the letters you sent! thanks G-Ma!

We have this new friend named L*! He is pretty cool! He is taking a class for cooking so basically he is going to slay all the honeys, with his cooking!

Spiritual thought:
The law of witnesses has always been a part of the Lord’s work on earth. This law states that “in the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established” (2 Cor. 13:1)  The Bible is the first witness, The Book of Mormon is the second, and I am the third! I am grateful that I can be a witness of Christ and testify of Him and his Atonement! I know that Christ lives, and I am grateful that I can serve Him!