Monday, April 10, 2017

Puppies

In Albanian the word "Përdorë" (to use) if you directly translate it, it means "For" and "Hand" or "to do something with a hand." Albanian is cool. Përballë (in front of) if you directly translate it, it means "For" and "Forehead" or "to do something with your forehead" Albanian is cool!

The best part of this week was when we were walking down the road when we saw a pet store with puppies inside and of course we played with them! They were so cute!

This week we sang in the road with a lot of other missionaries for the activities we will have for Easter! 
We found a store that sells 20 cookies for 50 cents! #Goals! but I have been eating healthy this week except for that! Made home made pizza. 

Spiritual Thought: 
Easter is coming in less than a week and I would like to share my gratitude for my Savior and all that he has done for me! I know that Jesus is The Christ, he died for us and he overcame the sting of death.
I love this scripture in Isiah 1:18
"...though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool."
I am so grateful that though The Savior and His Atonement we may have our sins turn to white like wool.

Have a great week!!

Love,
Elder Michael Ueston