Monday, April 24, 2017

Mulan

In Albania they like to play this card game called Mulan! It is like the American "Scum" but with some other fun rules! It's a lot of fun! People here also really like dominoes and chess!

I gave a talk in church! It was good! first time in 16 weeks!
Persian guy is doing great I love his accent! "VestOn (a mix of Vest of Stone.) How are yoouuu? Good Tanks" what a champ! He is going to get the Priesthood next week! I am super excited! Also Baj* is going to get the Priesthood!

Had zone conference, at the end there was a ton of rice and chicken left so we grabbed a "plate" (A tray, it was free game) And have been eating that for the last 3 days! #blessed!  Speaking of food, you know how I do the fitness game right? yeah well I lost 10 lbs. Good? I don't know? anyways!

For P day we played soccer and frisbee! Then went to a shopping place! Bought some pants and stuff! It was fun!

Spiritual thought: In my talk, I talked a little about the Atonement. I have always loved this scripture in Isaiah 53:5
"But he was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed."
I am so grateful for my Savior and though his stripes we can receive forgiveness and be healed and be cleansed of our sins!

Have a great week! 

Love,
Elder Michael Ueston