Monday, October 2, 2017

bukurosha

Bukurosha: (boo-koor-rosh-ahh)the word Bukurosha in Albanian means "beautiful woman." but plot twist we have an investigator named Bukurosha (they do that in Albanian sometimes.)  We see this investigator in the road and my comp is like "is that Bukurosha? "yeah let's talk to her" I said.  We started to follow her when my comp yelled "beautiful Woman" (her name).  3 younger girls look at him, thinking he is talking to them!! Cute mistake.  hahahahahahahahahaha It was great!

Florika and the seat belt:We decided to have a member lesson and invite our favorite recent convert! She doesn't buckle her seat belt! The car lets me know with an annoying continues "beep beep beep" I tell her that she needs to buckle her seat beat, she doesn't know how to! she tries to rapping in around her. Still doesn't stop the beep.  I then decided too teach her how to buckle her seat belt.. she was so confused! But eventually learned!  Moral of story: you can teach an old dog new tricks!

Is* got baptized!Is* got baptized this week! It was one of the most spiritual baptisms I have gone to! Definitely the most reverent!

Pday in Berat!
We hiked! I will send you my adventure pics!

Spiritual thought:
I loved conference this week! Elder Uchtdorf said that President Monson told him to ponder the story of the tree of life. I thought this was interesting.  Imagine how many times He has read this story! He could tell you so much about this "simple" story! He could have even said "I don't need to read this! I have read it hundreds of times before"But he didn't he read and it got something new out of it!We will NEVER stop learning! We can always learn something new from the scriptures!I invite you all to read the Book of Mormon. If you have already read it! READ IT AGAIN! you will get something new out of it!

Love you all!
Elder Michael Ueston



PDAY IN BERAT!!!! We looked at bat caves!