Monday, October 23, 2017

quotes

Another week! Yes I am still here! This week was good! Normal stuff, I gave a good 15 min talk, we had a half way training, interview with president. Then for Pday we played risk and Frisbee!

Now here are some good quotes from this week:

One of our older investigators said
"I am glad I am getting baptized now! I will be cleaner then all of you because I've already done all the mistakes!" hahah Great learning opportunity

New Investigator said "It doesn't matter how old you are but how old you look" I was inspired!

One of our investigators wants to go to American and submitted his name to go, it's called "The American Lotter." he said "I put my left hand on the Book of Mormon then submitted my name for America.  If I go there I will become Mormon" Too bad he has to use his right hand ;)

My companion woke up and stood up and said "Today's gunna be a great day" I said "are you on drugs?" "even if I was I probably wouldn't tell you." Fair enough.

Spiritual thought: I have grown to be incredibly grateful for the power of fasting! Looking back at all the times I have fasted, I have received all things I have fasted for!  If you ever have a question for God or don't know what to do about anything, Fast!! Show God your desire to receive an answer by fasting, and you will receive an answer!


Love you all have a great week!
Elder Michael Ueston