Sunday, October 1, 2017

moonshine

Our investigator's grandson calls me "Xhaxhi Michael" aka "Uncle Michael"
English course started up again! We had a ton of people! It was dope! The kids love me!

This drunk guy tried to get us to drink his homemade moonshine, I declined. (A lot of Albanians make homemade moonshine btw.)

A doctor told our investigators to drink Moonshine and coffee twice a day after his heart surgery because it will "help." UGGGGG!!!! "If doctors are so smart, why are there millions of them"

Church was great! I played the piano, gave a talk, and taught the lesson in 2nd hour. We only have 2 hours! The best part was I didn't know I would be doing any of this until the last second! #Unplanned #WhyPlan?

Spiritual thought:
"Joseph Smith said all things which pertain to our religion are only appendages to the Atonement of Jesus Christ. The central message of all time is that Jesus is the Christ, that He alone burst the bands of death and triumphed over the captivity of hell; and that there never shall be any other name given nor any other way nor means whereby salvation can come unto the children of men, except in and through the name of Christ." Thanks President Anderson I know that Jesus is The Christ!  Learn more about him!

Have a great week!


Love
Elder Michael Ueston