Sunday, November 26, 2017

rabbit

I got a call from president! I am going to stay in Lushnje! I have been here for 6 months and I am going to be here until the end, 5 more weeks!  I am going to serve with an Albanian! Elder Jakaj!

This last Monday I ate something bad, I think it was a sausage or spinach or something, all I know is that it wasn't good and I got sick! That was last Monday.  Tuesday I was a little bit better, but then my comp got sick. We both are better now! That was the first time I got sick enough I had to stay home!

I just wanted to add some pictures of my friend S*! He is 81! He is one of my favorite person ever!!

A member told us they wanted to give us a rabbit. I thought it was going to be alive so I told them how was can't have pets, she said "No we already killed it for you!" Needless to say we talked about the 6th of the 10 commandments! ;)

Spiritual thought: No one, except for Jesus Christ, is perfect! You can never expect anyone to be perfect! We must be patient with everyone we meet! I invite you to not get mad when you see someone make a mistake, but be grateful that you saw those mistakes and now you will not make that mistake!
Love you all! have a great week!

Elder Michael Ueston