Monday, February 15, 2016

Cheese in a can

The funniest thing that happened this week in the MTC! We were playing a game called "What are the Odds," before bed when we had free time. (if you don't know what that is, look it up ;) ) I didn't lose but Elder Larsen lost!! The bet was, whoever lost had to spray 4 seconds of canned cheese into their mouth!!! Elder Larsen put 4 seconds of cheese into his mouth and it FILLED his mouth!! So funny!! Then we told him he had to swallow it and I mean he tried to swallow it... then he threw up!!!!!! (he thinks it's funny now) IT WAS FUNNY!!!

Okay other then that! this week 10 new Hungarians came into our zone! They are all so nice!! 3 sisters and 7 elders. We had orientation for them on Wednesday! One is from Australia, he has an accent! It's super cool!

TRC was this week too (TRC is when real life people come and you talk to them and share a message, kinda like home teaching) ! That was scary at first but it was a good experience to share our testimonies in Albanian! 

Spiritual Experience: 
This week I have been thinking all about faith and hope. I feel like I can improve my faith. We watched the movie about Joseph Smith and the faith that  he had to have in order to be able to see the father and the son, and to stand up for Christ's true church while everyone is making fun of him and he cannot deny the Christ!! I know that Christ is my Savior and he loves all of us! I am grateful for the opportunity to show my faith by being a representative of Christ!

Une di qe kyo kiesh eshte e evertete.

I love you all!!
Elder Michael Weston