Monday, February 29, 2016

SHQIP SQUARE

This week is the last week we have with all of the Dutch Elders. So that's kinda sad.  We are all super homies! 

We did TRC last Friday and I totally see myself improving!!

When we play 4 square at gym, we yell SHQIP SQUARE! which is Albanian for Albanian square. Which is cool! and we kill everyone is 4 Square because "The Albanians" are Savage! Besides that this week was very normal. same old stuff.
food, class, study, food, gym, class, food, study, sleep, and repeat.

Spiritual thought:
Alma 26:12 says "Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all thing" 

This week it really hit me that I cannot learn a new language or teach investigators by myself! I need God to help me. I know that I am weak but through God we can do all things! God will help us but only if we are humble and teachable and are willing to submit ourself to Him! God loves us all!! 

All we have to do, to have the help of someone who created everything you know, is ask him through prayer! :) He has the power to help you! :)
I love you all! 

Love Elder Michael Weston