Thursday, July 14, 2016

2nd Transfer!!

2nd Transfer!!

I got a new companion! His name is Elder Eddings, he's from Utah (like all of them.) They call Utah the factory for missionaries! This is his last 6 weeks! He's super cool and served in Kosovo for a while so he is getting used to speaking Albanian Albanian (Tosk.)

K* got baptized!!! HE IS SUCH A STUD!!! At the baptismal service he bore the most amazing testimony and while he was doing this I thought about how we meet him..

**Flashback**
We walked some less actives home and while we were walking one of his friends started talking to us and at the end he said he knew someone who wanted to meet with us! We got K* number and meet with him. We meet with him for the first time and he just he is just looking to do the right thing in life! and now he is! #baptized
He is amazing! We had so many lessons and he we get to know his so much! I can honestly say he is one of my best friends! He is such an amazing guy and I am so grateful for his example to his family and also too me!
***EndFlashback***

So proud of him

Spiritual Thought:
The coolest thing ever was seeing K* after his baptism! He looked like he had a new light! I can't explain it! When we gave him the Holy Ghost and we said "Receive the Holy Ghost" I felt the Spirit almost like a wave. It strengthens my testimony that this Church is true! Our baptism is an amazing promise with God and is a miraculous way we can feel God accepting us into him loving and open arms of mercy!


I love you all and I hope you all have a great week!

Elder Michael Uestën