Monday, December 12, 2016

Back to the big city

Saturday was transfer calls! President said that I will be spending Christmas in...... TIRANE 4TH WARD! I will be serving with Elder Nelsen! I am so sad I am going to be leaving Pogradec! I had a lot of fun here, giving talks every week! But I will have a blast in Tirane!

This week we went to Elbasan for Zone Training! It was great to be able to see everyone again!

Nothing to cool happened this week.... trakting.... street contacting... just trying to find some new investigators! It is awesome! :)

Spiritual thought:
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes we don't understand what God's plan is, but we know that he has a plan. This week during zone conference I was talking to a sister about one of their investigators that got baptized! Turns out I found her when I was in Tirane. I know that God always has a plan for us! He knows our potential!


I love you all!
Elder Michael Ueston