Monday, December 5, 2016

DISTRICT MEETING IN MACEDONIA!

We are in the same district as the Macedonian Elders, so we decided we were going to have DISTRICT MEETING IN MACEDONIA! District meeting in a different country! That same country that Paul taught in! #Goals.  Then 2 days later we went on an EXCHANGE IN MACEDONIA! Me and Elder Lords, not knowing any Macedonian, went there!

We learned really fast that is it kinda hard to street contact, if you don't know their language.. but that just made the adventure ever better! Trying to find the elect, or those that know Albanian, or English!

Then we had a couple of lessons. I learned how to say "yes" and "good" in Macedonian. During these lessons I would say "good" and "yes" to make sure they knew I was listening. I didn't understand one word that came out of their mouths, but they knew I was listening! I am sure Paul would be proud!

Also, in Macedonia, I found a cool custom leather book shop that I was told about from the couple missionaries. They are awesome! I will send you a picture, next week!

In Pogradec, we had a couple of cool lessons, this cool guy named Ar*, he is awesome, he wants to give us all of his friends to teach! can't wait! ;)

Spiritual Thought: "Jesus is the Living Christ, the immortal Son of God... He is the light, the life, and the hope of the world. His way is the path that leads to happiness in this life and eternal life in the world to come. God be thanked for the matchless gift of His divine Son." -The Living Christ
I am so grateful for the love My Savior has for me! I hope all of you can feel Christ's love during this Christmas Season!


Love you all!!
Elder Michael Ueston


Beautiful



Coming back to Albania



They didn't know the picture was coming!