Monday, December 26, 2016

Christmas Day

On the 24th in the morning our man M* GOT BAPTIZED! In the afternoon we went to Durres, we sang at a church open house! A lot of people come! It was sweet! I really felt the Spirit from singing about Christ!

For Christmas I got 2 ties and a watch! (I bought them all :) ) yeaaaaa! I made waffles and then went to church! I gave M* the Holy Ghost! so it was a great "White" Christmas (baptismal clothes are white.)

After we ate with some other missionaries, then we Skype'd the family! They are doing great and my dog Millie is doing great also!

Today for all day P-day we hike Mount-Dajti! It took us about 3 hours! It was sweet! I will send some pictures from that! :D

Spiritual Thought:
In this choir that we sang in, there was a time when I felt this really strong Spirit. We were singing about Christ and I felt the love of Christ so strong! It really helped me understand what people feel when we testify of The Savior! I am so grateful for The Savior and the love that he has for us! Merry Christmas!


I love you all!
Elder Weston


My house





The baptism
Me and Larsen and Johnson

The hiking squad