Monday, December 19, 2016

"Yes you are the Mormons!!"

I switch from being in a new area (Pogradec), to a place that has 4 wards (Tirane.) The biggest change is when I asked someone "If he had heard of the Book Of Mormon before?" and he said "Yes you are the Mormons!!" I was so surprised!!! Anyways, I didn't see that coming!

I am now serving with Elder Nelson, we have been having a lot of fun here in the big city!

HighLight: I got a text message from our Zone leaders with the approved movies for New Years (we go in at 4pm- and can stay up until 12:30 I am super excited!!!) "Star wars 7, Remember The Titans, the Blindside, Lord of the Rings, napoleon Dynamite, a couple of other lame movies!
I am so excited!!!!!

This kid named Ma* is getting baptized next week!

Spiritual Thought:
3 Nephi 13:33-34,"Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? For your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. But seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you. Take therefore no thought for the morrow, for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient is the day unto the evil thereof."
I know that if we have any problems and we are doing our best to follow Christ, he will make sure that we are taken care of!

I love you all!! Have a great Christmas!

Elder Michael Ueston


These are some pictures from last week from Pogradec and here are some pictures with some missionaries with our Christmas hats on!