Monday, February 13, 2017

American Fashion that's me

"Everyone" (kinda) is asking me what I am going to do for Valentines Day, well, I am going to wake up at 6:30am, get my hair looking nice, then make myself some eggs in a heart shape. #Goals

This week, we got a new investigator named Re* (re-shee-t) he is great and old.

We got an investigator, Na*, who wanted to set me and my companion up with some girls. He said he had a cute bar tender or something.. Yeah anyways... I don't think he was to interested to learn.

Friday we sang in some choir at this ceremony that the church had call "My Family Colors." It was interesting. All these people were taking pictures of us. It was weird. But seriously I have sang more this week then any other time of my life!

Then on Saturday the AP's baptized this one super cool guy! He is awesome! I have a picture!


This sign said "American Fashion" That's me!

Spiritual Thought:
Moses 7:18 " And the Lord called his people Zion, because they were of one heart and one mind, and dwelt in righteousness; and there was no poor among them."
Mosiah 18:21 "And he commanded them that there should be no contention one with another, but that they should look forward with one eye, having one faith and one baptism, having their hearts knit together in unity and in love one towards another."
Often times we are angry with our friends with members of the church. The Lord commanded us to be one heart and one mind.
We are all on the same team.
If we will have our hearts knit together in unity and in love one towards another we will grow together and be stronger in the gospel!


I love you all!
Elder Michael Ueston