Monday, February 27, 2017

An expensive waffle

We did some service this week, Elder Farnsworth and I found a hoe, and I thought, "what should we do with this hoe? maybe take a picture with the hoe." So that is what we did, took a picture with the hoe! :)

I went on 2 exchanges! One with Elder Miller and with Elder Draper, they both are AWESOME! Elder Miller is from England and he thinks he knows english because he is from England, but I had to remind him "I am from The Land of The Free, Home of The Brave!" America! ;) . With Elder Draper, we had a killer time we played some games and ate some cookies dipped in Nutella, Healthy! For his bday we went to a killer waffle place! It was dope! (and missionary work)

We made a fruit salad for district lunch for 3 times in a row! You could say I am really good at making fruit salads now!

At church my friend ,Joe, from Elbasan who moved to Italy came! It was so awesome to see him again!!!

BTW: Important: I will not be able to email next week on Monday, because that is when mission conference will be, so we are going to be emailing on Wednesday!  This week is gunna be crazy!

Spiritual thought:We taught a lesson this week in Sunday school about Truth, and how we can know if something is true! It was awesome! We talking about Jacob 4:13
"for the Spirit speaketh the truth and lieth not. Wherefore, it speaketh of things as they really are, and of things as they really will be; wherefore, these things are manifested unto us plainly, for the salvation of our souls"
And 1 Nephi 10:19 "For he that diligently seeketh shall find; and the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto them, by the power of the Holy Ghost, as well in these times as in times of old, and as well in times of old as in times to come; wherefore, the course of the Lord is one eternal round."

I know that for all of those people who are looking for the truth the best way is through the spirit! I know that The Book of Mormon is true, because every time I read it the spirit testifies of this fact!

Love you all! 
Have a great week!

Elder Michael Ueston

An expensive waffle

Me and Joe


"I ho(p)e they call me on a mission"