Monday, June 19, 2017

Hedgehog

First off this week we had district lunch in Berat! It went about an hour over.  After we ate lunch! This is me patiently waiting for my food! #Classy



Testimony meeting with President:
President came down to lushnje to meet our district before he went back home, and had a testimony meeting! It was cool!

Here is a picture of him!



How I met my best friend:
We decided to do some unplanned service, when we got to the house of this member with a giant field of tomatoes. We picked a couple of rows of tomatoes in our white shirts and ties, because again it was unplanned.



We didn't pick all of those tomatoes, but we picked enough to help! :)



This is where the good part comes in, when we are done picking the tomatoes one of the children of the member brought over a thing that looks like a ball of spikes. Then it started to open, it was a Hedgehog! Not Low Key it was super cute! And because I am a man, I picked it up and took some pictures with it!






We thought it was thirsty so we took it over to the water and it drank water! It was cute! Then we had to leave, I wanted to take it home but... Elder Larsen said no.... and it's against the rules!

I rang the bell:
We went to an old catholic church. There was a bell out front and I started to ring it! Then the guy who was showing us the church, told us, if we ring the bell people will start to come and think that someone died! My companion is dying[meaning his companion is going home soon] so I didn't feel bad! :)



25 Anniversary of the first missionary in Albania:
We went to Tirane this week because they were celebrating the first mission coming to Albania 25 years ago! It was sweet!


This is Sqiponia




This is how many people were there


It was super cool! And it was awesome to see how much work the missionary have put in to get a stake in Albania.


Spiritual Thought:
I am so grateful for Temples! At the Anniversary they talked about the day when Albania will have a temple. Temples are the house of God and it will be such a blessing for the Albanians to have a temple and not need to travel to Switzerland! I challenge all of you that live close to a temple to put in an effort to go once a week!


Love you all!
Elder Michael Ueston