Monday, June 26, 2017

Watermelon and Cheese

Albanian drivers:
I love Albanian drivers they are so creative! They love to double park, which is when people are parked on a busy road and they park NEXT TO the people parked and usually get in the way! And as long as they put on their hazard lights and come back before the police come it all works out! It is usually just to go get something from inside a store! While driving here in Albania there is a common rule:
I protect my bumper and you protect yours!
We went back to the farm with the hedgehog and it wasn't there... But this time it was planned service and we pulled out the dead tomato plants and got the green house ready for next year! Then they fed us. I had been told a lot to eat watermelon with this crumbly cheese. It wasn't that bad! :) watermelon and cheese! Try it at home!

We dropped Elder Holding off in Tirane so now it is just 3 beds 2 Elders and 1 giant house! I will miss that kid though!

We went on an exchange, Elder Johnson came to Lushnje with me and Elder Larsen. It went grrreeeaaaatttt!!!


Spiritual Thought: This week I read in Alma 13:27 "I wish from the inmost part of my heart, yea, with great anxiety even unto pain, that ye would hearken unto my words, and cast off your sins, and not procrastinate the day of your repentance"
Alma knows what he is talking about here!
Please repent today! :)


Love you all!
Have a great week!

Love,
Elder Michael Ueston

SQUAD GOALS!