Monday, June 5, 2017

watermelon and mosquitoes

TRANFERS:
I always make fun of people who go to Lushnje, for no reason at all, and now I am going there! It is a village that grows a lot of watermelons, and has a lot of mosquitoes. That is what I've heard. I am going to Watermelon and Mosquito Town!

I will be with Elder Larsen, from the MTC, and we will be killing Elder Holding!

Mission conference was awesome! We went to Elbasan! ate some good food, it was sweet! Because our mission president is from Switzerland he brought two 10 lb chocolate Toblerones for us. They were super good!

Missionary work is normal, Kl* got the Priesthood this week! life is good! :) I will miss all of my friends here in Tirane!

For Pday, we went up to Shkodra! It was super cool, we visited some members and ate with them! Yesterday, we ate with a members family and she made some super good food! I love Albanian food!

Spiritual thought:
During Mission Conference we had a lot of missionaries bear there final testimonies and I felt the spirit really strong. Our Mission President will be leaving soon and the main thing he talked about was how was need to teach with the spirit! I guess the spirit is really important!   I challenge you all the strive to feel the spirit everyday this week, by reading scriptures about Christ, and praying! Your lives will change!


Love you all!
Elder Michael Ueston

This is 5000 lek

This is President and Sister Weidmann cutting our chocolate!

Last picture of our district because our sisters are going home!