Monday, June 12, 2017

Lushnje

I'm now in Lushnje L-oo-sh-nee-uhh

I love having 3 companions! Lushnje is dope! We have been super busy with lessons. To get pants tailored, here in Lushnje, it's super cheep, only 100 lek or about 1 dollar! This week we had a lesson at this cool lake!

I caught a fly, we were in the middle of a lesson all these flies where flying around us. One landed on my leg, I swung my arm and caught it! I felt like Jackie Chan! Just sayin'

We went to the house of this member, and he had cute little bunnies and kittens and chicks (baby chickens.) They were all so cute!

Last Monday we got our bishop in Tirane a Snapchat! I hope that he uses it!

I can explain more through pictures!

Spiritual thought:
Alma 8:15 "Blessed art thou, (INSERT NAME HERE); therefore, lift up thy head and rejoice, for thou hast great cause to rejoice; for thou hast been faithful in keeping the commandments of God from the time which thou receivedst thy first message from him. Behold, I am he that delivered it unto you."
In this scripture you can truly see how much the Lord loves us and watches over us! I know that God looks out for us! When we are down, depressed, and have no hope. He will send help. He promises angel on our left and right. He will give us strength, and make our trials lighter, if we obey his commandments.  I hope this week we can all try to count or blessing to see how the must the Lord really cares about us!


Love you all!

Elder Michael Ueston

Study room

Bed Room ignore the messy beds.. mine is on the ground in the corner

Kitchen [We think this is a cool kitchen]

Main room

Bathroom 1 of 2 

View from our house

View at the Lake

Notice the Purple pants :)

Bunnies

Baptism