Monday, November 14, 2016

1st week in Pogradec

Pogradec, this place has been opened for 6 weeks now, we have 3 members. It is awesome. We had sacrament meeting with 13 people!!
38% missionaries
23% members
30% investigators
7% under the age of accountability
Elder Lords is basically the branch President, but it is to small to be a branch. And it looks like we get to give talks almost every week, in church!

It was Elder Lesi's birthday on Tuesday, we ate at the member's house. I got to go back to Elbasan for zone conference on Friday! It was goals! I ate a crepe! It took 2 hours to drive there!

Oh yeah, they took the car from Elbasan (my old area) and gave it to Pogradec (my new area.) I have only been 6 weeks without a car! haha
I guess God just wants me to have a car! ;)
It has been raining for the past 5 days, so we had been doing a lot of trakting!

We live super close to the lake, It is super pretty! And the other day there was a rainbow right above it!

Today for my birthday we played some card games, we hung out with our recent converts, and we ate some food, after I am going to watch 17 miracles for family home evening.

Spiritual Thought:
One year ago from today I went through the Temple, and 2 weeks before that I received my mission call. I would never have thought how much my life was about to change, and how much love I would have felt for all The Albanian People. "[I] had loved them, according to the love of God which was in me, with all my heart; and my soul had been poured out in prayer unto my God all the day long for them." Mormon 3:12. I now know how Mormon felt when he said this. I am extremely grateful for God's never ending love, grace, and mercy.
In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.


Love you all!

Elder Michael 
Ueston


Our kitchen


Our apartment


Our room


The view from our apartment


The Church