Tuesday, November 1, 2016

sweater weather

This week was pretty boring but I will try to make it sound cool! BTW Happy Halloween!

I went on an exchange with a little greenie Elder Harris, cute kid.
I planned a couple of lessons and then later they said "Do të marr Vetë" So yeah they are going to call us... Great..... I can't wait for all those people to call us! SO EXCITED!! ONE DAY!!!

We went to the sisters house while their male landlord was there (AP's approved.) we then got home at 10:00 pm!! it was the first Time I have been out later then 10:00 for like 9 months!!! (home.)

Church was great, I love the Bishop, the zone leaders baptized a guy, English course, we made a great Sunday dinner!! (I'll send a pic)

It is also sweater weather (I'll send a pic)

Spiritual Thought:
Our friend Ar* loves The Book of Mormon, every lesson he probs talks about how it is like a guide for life for 10 mins. I am so grateful for The Book of Mormon and the power that it has to change our lives and I hope all of you will read and ask God if The Book of Mormon is true!!!


LOVE YOU ALL!!
Elder Michael Ueston

my companion is from Idaho so obviously he made the fries!