Monday, November 21, 2016

the lake

O Molali ku je? (Homie, where you at?)

This week was a lot of fun! Our friend R*, was baptized, and to make it 2000 times cooler, he was baptized in the lake! Some other Elders from Kor├že came down and baptized someone as well. It was sweet and I got to give a talk at the Baptism, then the next day, at Church, I got to give another talk, and R* received the Holy Ghost! We had 16 people at Church this week.

Today we got a haircut for less than $2 and played pool.

We have been teaching this kid named O*, we hope he will get baptized in 2 weeks. We have been meeting with a guy named P*. He has a hard life and hope to help him a lot! and We have been meeting with our recent converts here a lot to strengthen them!

This week we are going to Tirane for Thanksgiving, and then we are having mission conference! It should be a lot of fun!

Spiritual thought:
This week after giving two talks about baptism, and seeing 2 people make that covenant with God, My testimony and love for that sacred ordinance grew. I am so grateful that The Savior restored his church and gave us the power to baptize and bring his children unto him fold! I am so grateful for my Savior and his church. I know that baptism is the only way that we can inherit the kingdom of God!

I love you all! have a great Thanksgiving!

Love,
Elder Michael Ueston

R*, his family, and our recent converts. 


Lake baptism #classic!