Monday, November 21, 2016

the lake

O Molali ku je? (Homie, where you at?)

This week was a lot of fun! Our friend R*, was baptized, and to make it 2000 times cooler, he was baptized in the lake! Some other Elders from Korçe came down and baptized someone as well. It was sweet and I got to give a talk at the Baptism, then the next day, at Church, I got to give another talk, and R* received the Holy Ghost! We had 16 people at Church this week.

Today we got a haircut for less than $2 and played pool.

We have been teaching this kid named O*, we hope he will get baptized in 2 weeks. We have been meeting with a guy named P*. He has a hard life and hope to help him a lot! and We have been meeting with our recent converts here a lot to strengthen them!

This week we are going to Tirane for Thanksgiving, and then we are having mission conference! It should be a lot of fun!

Spiritual thought:
This week after giving two talks about baptism, and seeing 2 people make that covenant with God, My testimony and love for that sacred ordinance grew. I am so grateful that The Savior restored his church and gave us the power to baptize and bring his children unto him fold! I am so grateful for my Savior and his church. I know that baptism is the only way that we can inherit the kingdom of God!

I love you all! have a great Thanksgiving!

Love,
Elder Michael Ueston

R*, his family, and our recent converts. 


Lake baptism #classic!