Monday, November 28, 2016

turkey & gravy

For Thanksgiving we went to Tirane and ate food with all the other missionaries, then after all the districts prepared a skit. That was awesome! Super funny!

We went to Korçe this week for another baptism there! It was awesome! I talked to one person at the baptism, last week. Then he wanted me to give a talk this week. 2 baptisms 2 talks. Then to top it off I gave another talk in Church on Sunday! Every week in church I have given a talk, and at every baptism I have given a talk. It has been awesome! I never want to hear someone complain about a talk again!

We found some pretty solid Investigators, we met this guy named Ermes. We gave his daughter a blessing!

Our recent converts feed us! It was awesome!!! They are the best!!

Spiritual though:
This week I would just like to let all of you know that I will be forever grateful for My Savior!  "Oh, it is wonderful that he should care for me, Enough to die for me! Oh, it is wonderful, wonderful to me!"  It truly is wonderful!


I love you all!!
Elder Michael Ueston