Monday, November 7, 2016

Transferred to Pogradec (look it up)

Pogradec

Albanians always look at me and my companion's name tag with a confused look on their faces, then ask "ju të dy keni Elder" (both your names are elder?) No matter how many times we explain it they don't understand! cute people.

We got transfer called from president this week. I thought I would be staying here in Tirane. But president has no rules! Me and Elder Lords are both going to Pogradec (look it up) with Elder Lessi. This area is super new 6 weeks! and it has a beautiful lake, and the other side of the lake is Macedonia! We will be in the same district as Macedonians!!!! I am super excited! I will miss Tirane.

We met this guy named Eg*, he has met missionaries about 10 years ago and he said that the missionaries really effected his life for the better. He is on a baptismal date, but we are leaving, but he is super cool! life!

This week was really cool! we had a lesson with a recent convert and after he said that was exactly what he needed! That is the best feeling in the world!!

Spiritual thought: This week I turned on some conference and the second I turned it on I could not stop listening to it, I felt the strongest spirit! It was the most amazing feeling ever!! I know that we have a prophet on the earth today, his name is Thomas S Monson, and that he is sent from God!


I love you all!! shout out Happy birthday Sarah!!

Elder Michael Ueston
We played Frisbee for P day!