Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy New Years

I saw Star Wars 7, Elf, Napoleon Dynamite, Secret life of Walter Mitty, and Remember The Titans this week, all approved from President!

That is what I did for New Years! At 4 pm we all went inside and we watched movies! It was an awesome day! At 12 midnight there were so many fireworks all the people were shooting all these fireworks out of there apartments and it was awesome! It sounded like a war! We got to stay up until 12:30 and wake up at 8 am.

This week we met this old guy named Mustafer, (Moo-staf(stuff with an ah)- air) he has been bringing us all of his friends to meet, he is so funny! Maybe I will take a selfie with him this week! ;)

I will send pictures next week because I forgot my camera at home!

Spiritual thought:
President invited the whole mission to read the whole Book of Mormon, in January. That is only 18 pages a day (in English.) As I read the Book of Mormon I feel the love of My Savior more and more with every page I read! I am grateful for the words of the Prophets in my life, especially the Prophets in the Book Of Mormon!  I love testifying of the Book of Mormon, every time I testify, I feel the Spirit testify of my words! I invite you all to read the Book of Mormon, to feel the love of the Savior!

Love you all!  Have a great week!
Elder Michael Ueston