Wednesday, January 25, 2017

1/2 way

On Friday it will be my 1/2 way mark! "Woah, we're half way there Woah, livin' on a prayer" -Bon Jovi

Story Week:

Did you read "Wephi?"
We met Leonard again in the road this week! He said he was in Switzerland... It was funny because I saw him a couple more times.. he wasn't in Switzerland. haha! So we asked him if he had read the Book Of Mormon. He said "Yes", I asked him if he remembers Nephi "Yes." By this time, I knew he was lying so I asked him "have you read Wephi?" Don't worry everyone He read from the book of Wephi! I don't know what book he has, but he read it! So..... yeah we aren't planning on meeting him again!  Moral of the story: If they read "Wephi" ask them if they are really reading the Book of Mormon or not!

He was a member.. #PlotTwist:
I meet this guy in the road, we were talking for a while and he never told me he was a member from the 2nd ward, and I didn't ask either. So... I set up a lesson "with this investigator." The next day we were in the church with these 2 members and they were saying they were waiting for the 2nd ward Elders. The other Elders told me they were weekly planning, but never answered their phone. After about 20 mins of waiting they left, the members left, then I tried to call that "Investigator that was coming." I call the members that were walking away............ It was Awkward! Moral of the Story:"are you a member"

This week we found a lot more people, President came to our district meeting, had an interview, and we started English course! Our homie Armando came to church!

Spiritual Thought:
Helaman 3:8 "Yea, thus we see that the gate of heaven is open unto all, even to those who will believe on the name of Jesus Christ, who is the Son of God." God invites all of his children to come unto him though us! Help God's work by inviting people to learn more about God!


Love you all! Have a great week!
Elder Michael Ueston


This P-day we played Frisbee!