Monday, January 16, 2017

Custom-Millie-Leather-Macedonian-Journal (CMLMJ for short)

This week I want to send a lot of pictures because I haven't for a while!

My Custom-Leather-Macedonian-Journal (CLMJ).  I went to a place that can laser things into leather! And I think I made a great choice!  

Custom-Millie-Leather-Macedonian-Journal (CMLMJ for short)


It is basically the coolest thing you will ever seen in your whole life! 

We got snow this week!!!!!! 


This is when we watched star wars (On New Years)!

Albanian money
I promised I would take a picture with this guy! Cute Xhaxhi
At least I will always have millie!

I went on an exchange with my German "Dad" again! I made him waffles! (that bottle has waffle mix)
Our homie from Elbasan came to Tirane!
These are some PJ's my mom sent me! #GOALS!


This week I went on an exchange, it snowed, we passed out English course flyers, find, and lessons! It was a great week!



Spiritual Thought:
My spiritual thought will comes from this photo:
"Don't be another brick on the wall"

Mosiah 3:19
"For the natural man is an enemy to God...unless he.... becometh a saint through the atonement of Christ the Lord, and becometh as a child, submissive, meek, humble, patient, full of love, willing to submit to all things which the Lord seeth fit to inflict upon him ...."


If we are just another brick on the wall, we are most likely becoming the natural man. We must always try to follow The Lord and not be that brick! Through the Atonement we can receive strength to overcome all temptations!

I know that if we will use the Atonement we can become stronger and better members of God's church!

If you have time listen to this talk it is amazing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfF_XfcKtwg

I love you all! have a great week!


Elder Michael Ueston